Sunday, September 9, 2012

Guess this is ME!! haha  -.-"

The very first post! Hah!  Nervous.  Call me Berry @ Lola @ Tito, any of it accepted.  Real name?  Not to mention for now :)  Haish... My English probably will be at false time to time so please forgive me.  At least I tried :D  and yes please do correct me at if it's wrong.  

Why I'm doing this now?  I can't give specific answer.  This blog has been started, if not mistaken, 4 to 5 years ago but I guess I wasn't that ready to write, to share or most probably because I don't know what to share.  Now, I know what to be written on this blog.  Me mylife! 


Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. July the 28th, Dragon Year
A girl was born! WOW! Mommy said, she was fair, so fair that her tummy turned black. Late grandfather said to mom, "Don't worry dear, it'll be fine." Yes few months later her skin healed. (Was it like fairytales) But it is a true story of me :O 


When I was little, people used to call me as amoi, Chinese girl, Chinese born or any thing related to Chinese, hah! :)  I was so scared to be called Chinese because it felt like I'm not my parents.  This is due to my dad who always said that he is Malay.  So, if he is Malay and I'm Chinese, to whom I belong?  hahahaha.. Momma wanna sent me to Chinese kindergarten and primary school, I OBJECTED!!  Silly of me (big girl now, so found it funny)

Years past, knowing the truth of my family now calmed me down.  I thought I was Malay, but it seems that Chinese and Siamese blood does run through my veins.  Yes, people sometimes mistaken me as Chinese and spoke to me in their mother's tongue.  It is a pity or should I say that embarrassing that I don't know Chinese language.  Oh my... I do now learn a bit of Mandarin but yet not good.  I can catch what they said but I can't reply it well so I decide to reply in English or if I don't get it, I replied "Sorry come again?"  -.-"

My grandmother is pure Chinese, father's side.  My grandmother form mother's side is mix Siamese + Malay.  Now this very Berry girl is the mix of Ketupat, Moon Cake and Tomyam. Can't imagine how it taste like  :P

In the year of Dragon, 2012
I now am a big girl, nearly adult ahahaha.. Still feels like teenagers. That is the picture of me taken a month ago.  You have the right to think of it. Is this how adult supposed to act? *giggles*.  

No comments:

Post a Comment